Five SeaSuns Bed and Breakfast does not offer any handicap accessible accommodations since the establishment is located within a facility that contains not more than five rooms for rent or hire and that is occupied by the proprietor of the establishment as the residence of the proprietor. (5 U.S.C. 301; 28 U.S.C. 509, 510; 42 U.S.C. 12186(b). § 36.104 Definitions).
This 1920’s era home has certain characteristics unique to its time. For example, it has interior and exterior stairs and does not have an elevator. Four of the five rooms are located upstairs. The Summer Room is our only ground floor room.
- Access from the onsite parking lot to our south side door entrance requires 2 steps down
- Access to the front entrance and main foyer requires 3 steps up
- Access to the north side door entrance requires 4 steps up
- The Summer Room on the ground floor has a dedicated parking spot next to the room and north side door entrance
- Access to the second floor Indian Carriage Suite requires climbing a set of 16 exterior stairs
- Access to the second floor of the main house (Spring and Autumn rooms and Winter Suite) require climbing a set of 17 interior stairs
- We do not have an elevator
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about accessibility.